Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

10.14.2003

Wireless does not equal Ubiquitous

Part of the reason I started doing this was the entry of wireless into the house. But I still find myself wishing to have access at other moments and other places. For instance: we had some time on the coast this weekend when I could have been talking about the waves, the lighthouse, the big black birds with the orange beaks. We got pretty close to some sea lions that were hanging out in an estuary sheltered from the rough surf. Dinner was excessive, but excellent.

Last week, I never quite got around to talking about the rest of Zorn Fest. I didn't tell the story of asking the record store clerk what he had that starts with Q. And there was little opportunity to talk about the first week of school.

So many dead blogs. So many moribund web pages. So far from a truly digital life.

BTW: the Blogger spell check recommends flogging for blogging, and blocs for blogs. Long live the blog bloc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home