Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

11.05.2003

Traffic ticket

I got a fucking ticket on my way to work this morning.

(by the way: in case you didn't know it, I ride my BICYCLE to work.)

Yeah, I'll admit it: I blew that stop sign. I didn't put a foot on the ground. I did use my brakes though--it's not like flew straight through.

I know this will get me nowhere in court, but I ride on this street everyday and I've never seen ANYONE getting a ticket. (I've seen people getting arrested, yeah, but never a ticket.) Cars pass me at stop signs (ie: they roll through faster than I do) almost every single day on this street--which is a bigger public safety problem?

I slow down. I look both ways. If there's anyone else in or near the intersection, I do put my foot down. If that's not good enough, then fuck you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home