Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

10.23.2004

Impromptu

Getting ready for a quick trip to New York. It's been incredibly busy with school and work and getting ready for this. A bit of a whirlwind actually.

Events are shaping up to be very exciting over the next month or so. Actually, that's not quite true. They've been very exciting for two weeks already. Now I'm sitting around the house waiting for air traffic to clear around San Fransisco.

Speaking of the house, with both of us in school, our tidiness has fallen dramatically by the wayside. The fur balls are approaching the size of the cat. The darkroom door has remained half painted for a week. Some things have simply been dropped. I can't imagine how it could get much busier.

So it's probably pretty obvious that I am in job interview mode. It's also not much of a secret, so I thought I would go ahead and state it publicly. For as short a time that I've been in this job, I also keep thinking that in almost every other job I've ever held, after two years I have been asked to take on more responsibility and been rewarded for it. I have been going back and forth in my head about whether this is because I have peaked or because I have found my natural niche in the system.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home