Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

11.17.2004

It is finished.

Dang, the people KT and I invited are rock stars! The panel came off without a hitch, and we had a pretty good crowd.

For the first time, someone asked me 'So you have a blog, should I subscribe?'

I guess she'll just have to be the judge of that.

I also guess I was talking to an important person tonight. I'm not quite sure who he is or what he does. Guess I'll have to look him up. Whoever he turns out to be, Cameron was impressed that he showed up. And since I now think Cameron is an important person, I will agree that this third party is someone to be impressed with.

So dear readers, I am now leaving the wi-fi cloud. I think I like blogging a conference. Expect more notes on Friday, and stay tuned for the results of the job thingy.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:28 PM , Blogger Christina said...

    Ok. I guess I'll subscribe :) . I'm glad you blogged some of the sessions I wanted to attend but couldn't get to. I'll be posting more of my notes as soon as I get my head above water!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home