Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

11.12.2004

Prepare for take off

Getting ready to fly off to Providence for ASIS&T. Looking forward to a purely educational conference. August's chemical meeting was more of an experiment. This one shouldn't be as hectic as Philadelphia, as I know not a soul in Providence (although I'll know more people at the conference itself).

I notice that the post I recently thought I lost actually showed up. Oops. Although I have seen a marked improvement in my mood this week. It's definitely a combination of having a paper finished and having the interviews finished. And it's not quite pins and needles time, because there's another candidate coming to ducktown yet--so there's no decisions to be waiting on yet.

I think the whole period came to an end last night when a large group of us took over an ice cream parlour and then went to see The Incredibles. So much more wholesome than celebrating at Tiny's.

And I forgot to mention in all the mayhem: L made the very first picture in the darkroom!!! It is finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home