Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

12.07.2004

New blog: the tiny sidebar blog.

OK, so I stole the name from boingboing--but they stopped doing it, so I can steal the name, right?

Only there's no guest editor there--it's just me. As I start moving over to my new job, I thought I'd make some comments, as well as keep track of the GIS and map things I'm finding along the way.

Mozilla users: the stylesheet for the tinyblog is still a little wonky--I discovered just now it renders a bit better in IE. But brave heart: part of it render better in Mozilla.

I'm also curious if anyone will pick up on the RSS feed of the tinyblog. it doesn't really have a proper page, but the feed is buried around here somewhere. Feedsters?

Now: on with the show.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:30 PM , Blogger charper said...

    Got your sideblog feed.
    Was definitely buried.
    And the tinyblog really does have a proper url of it's own. Hint: find it by digging around on the comments interface.
    The whole deal looks pretty good in Mozilla and in IE, but Firfox 1.0 is convinced that your tiny sidebar blog goes at the very bottom of your page after ALL other content.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home