Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

1.02.2006

Aren't you supposed to be on vacation?

Yes I am, but L made me bring the laptop and I've been catching up on reading. I've finally broken down and subscribed to a feedreader. What broke the camel's back? I've found lists of GIS and map blogs. One of them even has even classified and diagrammed them!

I could do a big link-dump post here, but I'd rather go back to reading. Here's the post that's currently making my brain hurt the most. It describes building hooks between Google Earth, ArcSDE services, and WMS sites. This is obviously a really bright guy. And the potential for data collections is pretty awesome.

(oh yeah: vacation. Went to Taliesen West today. Masterful work, working with local environment, functional community, blah blah blah.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home