Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

6.20.2007

Anticipatory post

I'm leaving in 36 hours. Back and forth between 'I can't believe I'm going,' to 'I'm totally not ready to go,' to 'get me the heck outta Dodge.'

As I made a similar complaint earlier today, someone said to me , "it won't sink in until you're standing in the customs line."

Random stuff:
  • I've got the flickr up and going, but sometimes I send the wrong link. Damn sticky logins.
  • My array of prescription drugs makes me look like a cancer patient. I'm healthy Mr. Customs official, really I am.
  • Just how much gardening will I get done tomorrow?
And the big question: What am I going to forget to take?

My standard answer this week has become: "It doesn't matter, because there's a Wal-Mart a half mile from where I'll be staying."

The sad thing is: I'm not joking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home