Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

5.13.2008

Still here.

I'm deep in the quarter, but even my mother is complaining about the lack of posting. So here is the news:

  • It's spring! May flowers are going like mad. We just finished tulips.

  • Classes are keeping me busy--but so are my incomplete from last quarter and pushing my thesis forward.

  • I've been liberated from a committee at work. Got a few 'attaboys but also some hard feelings. I am starting to understand a couple friends who have left the field because they just don't like working with librarians.

  • 张丽 got into the PhD program at 北大. Great job!

  • We've been invited to the ordination of the next batch of Roman Catholic Women Priests. I'm really starting to like them.



And now, back to Cory Doctorow's new book, Little Brother. Download it now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home