Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

2.12.2008

Week 6, beer, Chinese movies

Well, it's that crunch time of the quarter where all I can really do is work, study, and sleep. Weirdly, I'm going to take a little trip next week, but maybe that will get me focussed somehow. Reading in the airport?

This past weekend I spent some quality time with the geographers at the KLCC beer fest. The collaboration brew was a dunkel weiss. None really blew me away (unlike the Ben Franklin recipe of a couple years ago). The best of the evening was Ninkasi's Tricerahops, which I haven't seen around yet. At one point I did get taken by the elbow to have something, but they were tapped out. Dangit.

The netflix plan to watch 1 English then 1 Chinese movie is working out pretty well so far. The only problem is that the import Chinese movies don't have Chinese subtitles, so I have to read the English. Dangit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home