Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

8.27.2008

Happy blog anniversary

An old, old friend got in touch with me today and I sent her the url to the old growblog here. (Later on, L said such a reply is rude. 'Oh, hi. How have you been the last 20 years? Here, read my blog.' Sorry HH.) That made me click on the archive to see what it was I was saying back in the early days. By some cosmic coincidence, today is the 5 year anniversary of this here blog, online diary, travologue, rambling. And boy--I need to do a little housecleaning. Those IM icons haven't worked in months. The archives need a hierarchical menu.

So: 5 years. 432 posts. 2 jobs. 3 months in China. 3/4 of a geography degree. 1 darkroom. 2/3 of a fixed garage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home