Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

8.11.2004

Back to school

I'm actually doing a literature review for work. If feels like I'm in school again--except I'm being much more careful and I'm not constrained by the typical 2-week deadline.

There's a lot I'd like to be saying here, but it's been pretty busy. We have folks coming in from out of town this weekend, so I gave the house a good cleaning last night in L's absence. I'll also be applying for a new job, so I've been brushing up the old C.V.. Y'all know how much time that takes.

It's also turning into tomato season. There are now more coming in each day than I can eat. I'm less than impressed with the Black Siletz. But the Oregon Springs are great. Time for freezing. Next year we're gonna can. Really.

I also made banana bread for a party tonight. 2 sticks of butter.

2 sticks.

That's a lot of butter.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Weird. I made banana bread too. All in all, I think banana bread is more of a winter comfort food, so it's nice to know I'm in synch with someone out there.

     
  • At 7:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    2 sticks of butter! how do you make it?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home