Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

6.16.2005

Sweet home

In planning for an upcoming trip to Chicago I'm realizing that I have been gone so long that I can't make a coherent list of things to do. This came up when a colleague asked me to add to a list of recommended restaurants and attractions.

Like many places that I've lived, one of my best memories is just of wandering. Walking around a new neighborhood; going for a bike ride; stepping into an unknown restaurant or cafe. I just hope I'll have a chance to do that while I'm home.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ok so what did you think of Cal's? As far as dive bars go, it was a great place to welcome you back into the fold, if only for a week or so. Glad to have you here!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home