Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

4.24.2006

Whiny complainers.

Real updates? You're asking me for real updates?!? Get off my back!

Although I will tell you that I went fishing yesterday for opening weekend. That's a good start to the year. Hopefully I use my license a bit more this time around. It was a fantastically beautiful spot.

There was also additional bush trimming.

Finally, if you just can't get enough of my delightful prose, you can look at my research notes over yonder. It's rough, and I haven't even customized the interface yet, but hey: it's a start.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, who's a whiny complainer? See, I rely on my friends' blogs to help me flesh out my running imaginary conversations with them when they're not around.

    Hey, if you want to hear me complain, the Great Dane made his official announcement the other day that he's going to Tronno. That makes me really whinge.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home