Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

8.13.2007

The final push

Last few days of classes. Much studying to be done, which is being fueled by my favorite new snack: Black Pepper and Steak Flavore Lays potato chips. They are way better than the Finger Licking Braised Pork Flavor.

Travel plans for after school are coming together. I'm trying to squeeze in a few goodbyes and immediately after my tests on Thursday I will travel across town to take a tour of the GIS institute that is holding the conference at which I am speaking in September. After the luncheon on Friday, there will be less than 48 hours before leaving town: lots to do during that time.

So hang tight everyone. I'll do my best to make a good long post before leaving town, and I'm scheduling down time into my travels to keep the notes flowing.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Please take a picture of potato chip bags so that I can believe you

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home