Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

9.11.2007

我的包。

In a complete stroke of luck, there is a bus directly from my hotel back to my dorm at BeiDa. I'm not saying it's a fast bus at 6pm, but it got me right back into my 'old neighborhood.' Can you be nostalgic about someplace you only spent 2 months?

Anyway, I went to fetch my bag. I hung out with my tutor for a little while and told her about my travels and had some fried noodles streetside. Combined with my fancy-hotel lounge snacks, it made a good meal.

My bag weighs almost exactly 51 pounds. My traveling bag at the airport today was a mere 30. That means I'm well within my bounds for coming home. I can even do a bit more souvenir shopping!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations!
    I read your blog after I have been settled down in New Haven. I am glad to see you had made a successful trip and survey. Wish you back safely.
    Gu

     
  • At 6:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Do have a save trip home. L is awaiting your arrival with open arms. matka

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home