Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

1.18.2004

Where's the scientists?

Can somebody please tell me why there are thousands (well, ok, maybe hundreds) of librarian bloggers, but no scientists? I can't find a damn biologist with a blog?

Is it because there's actually news magazines and sites for biology that are commercial ventures?

I finally found a chemistry blog. It's of the news sort--not a diary.

Oh--nevermind. Down at the bottom of the chemistry one above. Found them. See, all it takes is one?

This one is completely what I've been looking for. It's also got some links to an alternative pubmed browser that looks all xml'y. This definitely warrants looking in to--many of the posts are dedicated to literature searches. People are using this like an online endnote--just what I had in mind for the OnlineNW paper.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home