Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

6.03.2004

Ain't life grand?

Stuff like this just makes me plain old homesick.

This afternoon I have been addressing envelopes by hand. It's brilliantly sunny out (and warmer than it's been the last couple weeks). My coworker Annie has started coming to work again. Spring flowers that we cut down to the ground are coming back for a second round. I taught my last class yesterday afternoon. Volunteers have sprouted from last year's tomato pots. My neighborhood softball team lost 30-10 Tuesday night. This year's plants have set fruit. The team has new, custom embroidered hats (go slugs!). We heard a proposal this morning to cancel $585,000 worth of journal subscriptions from a large Dutch publishing corporation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home