Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

5.15.2006

wi fi Canada!

Took three measurements today of wi fi here in BC and paid one more visit to the Parker Place Mall for some beef noodle soup, er, field observation.

Even on a business day lunch hour, I was still the only white guy there (ok, there were like 3 others, but definitely less than 1% anglo). The mall totally reminded me of a Japanese zombie movie I saw once.

I'm not in my first net cafe--although it's more of a gaming cafe. Lots of Warcraft and a couple things I don't recognize. It's fascinating.

They are using what appears to be using Malaysian client software, or it's a franchise, it's kind of hard to tell.

Vancouver was a smashing success. Now I've got to get home and catch up with my blog reading, because I received a stern talking to about my bad reading habits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home