Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

7.16.2007

The Canadians giveth.

I am now the proud owner of a Flying Pigeon via a Canadian student from McGill U. Thanks a lot Ben!

This bike is rusty, its basket is fixed with wire. And the seat is torn. I don't think this one will be walking off. Although I did just get a free break shoe, seat adjustment, and air from the card game, er, bike repair stand down the block. I got wave of the hand when I asked the price, and the dealer got a big smile and handshake in return.

The Chinese taketh away the free time: I was informed today that we will be having a midterm tomorrow in my spoken class. Well, half of us will (including me) and the other half will do it next Tuesday after the long weekend. I didn't want it hanging over my head, and besides I can only guess that I'll get a merciful grade by agreeing to do it early.

So I'm off to the Learner's Cafe to cram for 2 hours. Then it's to a tutoring session. Then Peking Opera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home