Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

7.03.2007

Internet yes. Electricity no.

All the power outlets in my rooms are out. I have a feeling it's because I had the electrician 'fix' one of them yesterday. Did he turn off the power before coming in and re-connecting the wired in the box? Nope. I bet there's a short in there now.

Anyway, I'm ditching class with permission today. Too weak to get there. But I'm feeling much better. I hate hate hate missing class. It's so hard to catch up. But yesterday I couldn't even walk into a restaurant for the smell. Then I fairly well collapsed after getting home. So I'm taking it easy, putting calories in, being careful, and taking my damn meds.

Sure Alan, I'd try some herbs if I could get to a part of town where I'd trust the pharmacist, but for this time, I'm using the cipro. I'm a total believer in the alternatives, but they are known for being more effective on chronic conditions rather than acute illnesses.

Perhaps today will also be a good blogging day--as long as my battery holds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home