Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

9.06.2009

First photos from China.

Sorry to those who were hoping for frequent updates. Blogger was caught up in the Great Firewall. I did post a few geographer-ish notes over at the more business-like blog.

The thumbnail below will lead you to the first batch of photos--all from Beijing. I'll post the details of the trip in coming days, but I figure that most people just look at the pictures anyway. It was a great trip, and the only possible shortcoming (other than the weather--hot and humid all the way through) was a lack of time to visit with friends at Bei Da. I promise you all that next time will be more leisurely (if not for a full 5 months--but we all know the location of that trip is not up to me).

China tour 2009--Beijing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home