Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

1.22.2004

Late, oh so late.

So I told myself that I'd quit working when my battery ran low, which I did. But it only caused me to walk across the room and plug in. But I did stop working--I just switched to reading and surfing. Visited a couple friends. Moved around a couple bookmarks. Looked at the logs for whatsgrowing. The new host provider includes a report that shows what words people used when they searched for something and wound up finding your site. It is incredibly weird, and someday I might just share the results with someone other than my wife.

But for the insatiably curious: strange things happen when you use the word dildo on a webpage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home