Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

2.16.2004

The home stretch

The end of one presentation is drawing near. Remind me to never try to present at a conference when I'm on the organizing committee.

I wish I could say that we're in the darkroom home stretch as well, but I just got the second plumbing estimate today. We'll be painting shortly, then it will be time for electric and doors. We've decided to scale back the plumbing just a bit (no thermostatically controlled valve) and skip the built-in enlarge stands. They can always be added later on. We just want to get started!

Sadly, L was sick for her birthday. But we did get to pull weeds, eat cake on the deck, and have a pleasant day at home--until she started rolling around on the floor in pain. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home