Growin' Blog

Gardenin', fishin', bikin', librarianin'. And migratin'

9.29.2005

Holy Crap!

On my way back to school tonight (damn you contract renewal!) I saw a hit and run. A car without its lights on pulled a fast U turn and totally took out this dude on a cruiser. He then backed up and completed his turn as the guy ran after him swearing!

I totally saw the car. As I was passing, I note that the engine was running and the lights weren't on. Right when I got past, I noticed this biker coming in the opposite direction and heard the car start to pull out. As I was about to go into the left hand lane, I turned my head to see how fast the car was coming. I saw that he was pulling the U, saw that biker, and then BAM!

I talked with the biker for a bit. He was shaken, but ok. We think we got most of the plate number. He called 911. It was pretty appalling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home